- Awarded Australia's Best Mutual - RFi Group Australian Lending Awards 2019
- Lead a brand that is strong among engaged and loyal customers
- Be part of the ongoing digital transformation of the business
Challenging opportunity for a marketing and digital professional to join a dynamic financial institution focused on service, operational excellence and technology solutions for our members.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief of Distribution & Partnerships, the Manager, Marketing and Digital role is a pivotal member of the management team and a key contributor to the organisation’s strategic objectives. The role is responsible for the development and implementation of our marketing and digital strategy and annual plan, and oversees a small team focussed on the marketing and promotion of our brand, communications, campaign management, and community engagement.
To view a copy of the full Position Description, please visit QBANK’s careers page at http://careers.qbank.com.au/.
You have proven experience and knowledge of developing and implementing a marketing and digital strategy to achieve business KPIs, achieve solid market positioning and deliver a best in class member experience. You have the ability to provide thought leadership with regard to new and innovative marketing activities, digital channels and product development to ensure the organisation remains relevant to and aligned with its niche market.
You will also have:
- Marketing or other relevant degree qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior marketing role with exposure to all aspects of marketing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in leading a digital strategy with demonstrated business impact
- Experience leading other marketing professionals including marketing communications and campaign management
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop team members
- Strong collaboration and relationship skills
Prior experience in the finance industry would be a plus but not essential.
What can QBANK offer you?
We take pride in being a close-knit organisation where collaboration and team work is the norm, while operating in a relaxed yet performance driven environment. You can also expect:
- Support for your success including on-the-job training and education assistance
- Ongoing professional development
- Great employment conditions
- Work-life balance
- Regular social events and much more
Apply online by submitting your resume, together with a cover letter by selecting the "Apply" button. To learn more about QBANK and our culture, please go to http://careers.qbank.com.au/. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Enquiries can be emailed to the People and Culture team via email on email@example.com.
The closing date below may be brought forward based on volume of applications received. So don't delay, apply now!
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. No agencies, please.
Closing date for applications: 16 June 2019.
Created by police officers over 50 years ago, QBANK proudly serves more than 25,000 members in the Queensland police, fire and first responder communities. As a member-owned bank, our focus is on meeting our members’ unique financial needs with competitive, award winning products and services. We are also privileged to support those who serve Queensland by contributing every year to various community partnerships and charitable organisations.