- Join QBANK, awarded Australia's Best Mutual - RFi Group Australian Lending Awards 2019
- Located in Brisbane’s CBD with hours that work for you
- Rewarding role with a great team and incentive potential
QBANK is passionate about delivering exceptional member service to the Queensland police, fire and first responder communities. We think our members deserve nothing less!
About the role
As part of our Call Centre team you’ll have responsibility for:
- Responding to a wide variety of member enquiries related to their accounts with us and the services they use – it never gets dull!
- Identifying opportunities to support our members’ financial well-being – they love it when we make life easier for them.
- Discussing our award winning product range and referring opportunities to our banking specialists.
Aside from working within a supportive team, QBANK’s positive culture is reflected in employee engagement and satisfaction scores being well above the industry average. In addition, you’ll also have the opportunity to earn 10% of your salary based on performance. We think it’s important your efforts are rewarded.
To view a copy of the position description, please visit QBANK’s careers page at http://careers.qbank.com.au/.
You’re an exemplary service professional who is motivated by engaging with others and doing everything you can to meet their needs and priorities. Ideally you would have some experience in a call centre environment. Reliability, time management, attention to detail and proficiency with Windows based applications are also on your list of skills. Importantly, you’re a team player who really “gets” that “together we achieve more”!
What can QBANK offer you?
We take pride in being a close-knit organisation where collaboration and team work is the norm, while operating in a relaxed yet performance driven environment. You can also expect:
- Support for your success including on-the-job training and education assistance
- Ongoing professional development
- Great employment conditions
- Work-life balance
- Regular social events and much more
Apply online by submitting your resume, together with a cover letter by selecting the "Apply" button. To learn more about QBANK and our culture, please go to http://careers.qbank.com.au/. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Enquiries can be emailed to Charlie Pamenter, Manager Call Centre via email@example.com.
The closing date below might be brought forward as a high volume of applications are anticipated for this role. So don't delay, apply now!
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. No agencies, please.
Please note, previous applicants have already been assessed for suitability and need not re-apply.
Closing date for applications: 2 August 2019.
Created by police officers over 50 years ago, QBANK proudly serves more than 25,000 members in the Queensland police, fire and first responder communities. As a member-owned bank, our focus is on meeting our members’ unique financial needs with competitive, award winning products and services. We are also privileged to support those who serve Queensland by contributing every year to various community partnerships and charitable organisations.